For this review we picked from our Top 5 articles in 2012. The authors (Stiles, Bentler, and McGregor) investigated predictive relationships between high-frequency hearing loss, aided audibility, and the lexical ability of school-age children.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- On the importance of data logging: Hearing aid wearers over-report use time
- Effective Communication Behavior During Hearing Aid Appointments
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline
- Rainbow, Rainbow ft. Lil KEMAR