The American Academy of Audiology has approved the 2013 Clinical Practice Guidelines for Pediatric Amplification. Creation of these guidelines reflects diligent collaboration among 15 experts over three years time. This substantive revision is the first since 2003 and includes updates that reflect the current state of hearing aid technology and clinical knowledge in pediatrics.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- American Auditory Society 2018
- On the importance of data logging: Hearing aid wearers over-report use time
- Effective Communication Behavior During Hearing Aid Appointments
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline