For those of you involved in hearing research, available online are open access recordings for the development of competing speech maskers. There are 8 male and 8 female talkers, each is reading the English language ‘Rainbow Passage’ at normal conversational effort. The source files are match for RMS level but left unshaped, retaining their original spectra.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- American Auditory Society 2018
- On the importance of data logging: Hearing aid wearers over-report use time
- Effective Communication Behavior During Hearing Aid Appointments
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline