Hearing aid prescriptions are traditionally developed for the application of accessing speech in quiet listening conditions. This month we review an article from Crukley and Scollie that describes a version of the DSL v5.0 designed for listening in noisy situations.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- Effective Communication Behavior During Hearing Aid Appointments
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline
- Rainbow, Rainbow ft. Lil KEMAR
- Modern Remote Microphones Greatly Improve Speech Understanding in Noise