This goes out to everyone that’s spent hours listening to speech in noise tests. The AuDs, hearing scientists, and engineers. Thanks Justin for the design, Fred for the beats, KEMAR for looking dapper, and the talented voice talent.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- Effective Communication Behavior During Hearing Aid Appointments
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline
- Rainbow, Rainbow ft. Lil KEMAR
- Modern Remote Microphones Greatly Improve Speech Understanding in Noise