The research involving music listening through hearing aids is limited. Existing reports generally focus on the electroacoustic limitations of modern hearing aids and perception of sound quality with a variety of hearing aid processing schemes. In the present study, we documented participants’ preferred aided listening levels (PLLs) for music presented in the sound field. Download the poster to learn more.
Clinical Topics in Hearing Aid Research
Available through Amazon.com. Each paper copy includes a free Kindle version of the eBook.
- On the Topic of Hearing Loss and Fatigue
- Hearing Aid Use Decreases Perceived Loneliness
- CONSIDERATIONS FOR MUSIC PROCESSING THROUGH HEARING AIDS
- 2016 American Academy of Audiology Foundation Board
- American Auditory Society 2016
- Listening gets more effortful in your forties
- Another piece in the puzzle of hearing aid use and cognitive decline
- Rainbow, Rainbow ft. Lil KEMAR
- Modern Remote Microphones Greatly Improve Speech Understanding in Noise
- Does hearing aid use slow cognitive decline?